Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lame.

So last night I had a major binge. My poor belly is still recovering from it, and it is 2:30 in the afternoon. First I decided to have an english muffin with almond butter and sugar free syrup. That was gonna be it. A little snack. No big deal.





Yeah right.





That turned into 2 toasts with almond butter and honey. Then a bag of mini oreos. Then a carrot muffin. Then I decided, you know what this carrot muffin is missing? Chocolate.

(The Devil)

So I put a carrot muffin in the microwave with chocolate chips on top and melted them. It was so good. So I had 4 more. Then I had to stop eating the muffins cause someone might notice. So I melted them on english muffins, with lots of butter on them as well. I had 2 more of those.

All I can say is yuck. So dissapointed in myself, but it's a new day, and I am trying to move past it.

Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading a book right now written by a therapist called "Shrink Yourself; Break Free From Emotional Eating." I'm only a couple of chapters in but MAN does it hit home.

    Binges suck:(

    ReplyDelete