Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little bit about me.


So I do have a bit of a life. Besides eating. Lol. Let me tell you a little bit about it.


- I have an amazing son. He is 3 years old and full of 3 year old attitude. He is amazingly cute. Let me show you.

Amazing little soccer player he is.

- I am not with my son's dad. I knew that when I got pregnant I would not be with him forever. I was ready to have a baby. He was too. We are much better as friends then as a couple. And we made an amazing human.

- I have a great boyfriend. He is gorgeous, let me tell you. Sweet and fantastic. But as most couples we have our issues. Life is not always paradise. It's pretty fantastic though. I consider myself very lucky to have found him.

- I live 1200 km away from my family. I miss them so much every day. I see them usually 2 times a year. Summer holidays and Christmas. It sucks and makes me wonder why I stay here.

- I work full time as an administrative assistant at an automotive shop.

Yeah, so that is pretty much my life, summed up in a cute little package. I have been having good days lately. Have not binged majorly for a few days now. Tomorrow will be my test, because bf will be at his second job. Going to try to stay busy and keep my mind off the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment