Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend review

So all in all it was a pretty good weekend. The sun was shining, which means my mood was a whole lot better.

Spent alot of Saturday sleeping. My son had spent the night with his Dad on Friday, so me and my boyfriend took full advantage on Saturday morning and slept until 11:00 am. So nice!! Had not done that in a long time. We even took a nap on Saturday afternoon. We must have needed it. Saturday night was just me and my son, because my boyfriend had to go to his second job. After my son went to bed, I did a bit of eating, but it did not get completely out of control. I was pretty happy with my control.

Sunday the bf's brother came over for brunch. We had bacon and Chunky Monkey pancakes. If you have never had these I highly recomend it!! The recipe is on all recipies. BEST PANCAKES EVER!!



Seriously. So delicious. I took my son out for a tricycle ride, which turned out to be a good workout because I had to push him the entire way, or it would have ended up taking us 2 hours to get across town to my friends house. Spent some time with her and her 2 dogs. Her crazy, crazy dogs!! Had a nice supper with the family and a nice quiet night.

Great weekend, I was in a great mood. I hope this continues on. Maybe it will help with the whole eating situation if my mood can stay up!

Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment